When you visit we will have a number of additional safety measures in place. We ask you to please respect the rules and guidance for your own protection and for others.
We will help to keep you feeling safe by -
- Providing additional cleaning of facilities
- Operating a contactless payment system (cash can still be accepted if required)
- Providing hand sanitiser at key entry and exit points
We ask while you are visiting to please –
- Book an arrival time for your visit
- Be mindful and respectful of other visitors and staff who may ask you to give them more space if they feel uncomfortable, particularly in indoor spaces
- Use hand sanitiser where necessary
- Wear a face covering indoors (unless exempt or whilst seated and eating in the cafe)
- Please do not visit if you feel unwell with any symptoms of COVID-19 or have come into contact with anyone who may have symptoms.