When you visit we will have a number of additional safety measures in place. We ask you to please respect the rules and guidance for your own protection and for others.
We will help to keep you feeling safe by -
- Providing additional cleaning of facilities
- Operating a contactless payment system (cash can still be accepted if required)
- Using perspex screens at customer windows and/or wearing masks in indoor spaces
- Providing hand sanitiser at key entry and exit points
- Encouraging physical distancing in places where queues may form
We ask while you are visiting to please –
- Book an arrival time for your visit
- Be mindful and respectful of other visitors and staff who may ask you to give them more space if they feel uncomfortable, particularly in indoor spaces
- Use hand sanitiser where necessary
- Wear a face covering indoors (unless exempt or whilst seated and eating in the cafe)
- Please do not visit if you feel unwell with any symptoms of COVID-19 or have come into contact with anyone who may have symptoms.
- If you are visiting our cafe only and have not purchased a ticket please use the Check In Scotland QR codes to record your details for NHS Test & Protect. These are available on tables and in key locations around the Courtyard.