When you visit we will have a number of additional safety measures in place. We ask you to please respect the rules and guidance for your own protection and for others.
We will help to keep you feeling safe by -
- Using a one-way system in our indoor areas
- Providing additional cleaning of facilities
- Operating a contactless payment system (cash can still be accepted if required)
- Using perspex screens at customer windows and/or wearing masks in indoor spaces
- Providing hand sanitiser at key entry and exit points
- Placing social distancing markers in locations where queues may form
We ask while you are visiting to please –
- Book an arrival time for your visit
- Be mindful of physical distancing and other visitors
- Follow the one-way system in the Courtyard, Café and toilets
- Use hand sanitiser where necessary
- Please do not visit if you feel unwell with any symptoms of COVID-19 or have come into contact with anyone who may have symptoms.