Festive Small Plates Pop-Up @ Bute Yard
Bute Yard Market
Mount Stuart Trust is absolutely delighted to see the positive impact Bute Yard has had on the Island community, creating a central hub for gatherings and providing a platform for our many small businesses and producers. As a charity with the aim of supporting the sustainable future of Bute, Mount Stuart Trust is excited to support Bute Yard's series of pop-up food events.
Festive Small Plates @ Bute Yard, Thursday 14th to Sunday 17th December
This December, the Mount Stuart team are serving festive themed small plates at Bute Yard. Food can be ordered directly from the pop-up at the kitchen. The sample menu is a flavour of what will be on offer and full details and service times will be confirmed soon.
Sample Menu Dishes
- Sticky Maple Pigs & Handmade Stuffing Balls, Cranberry & Gravy
- Bute Smokehouse Salmon & Chilli Pate, Sourdough Toasts & Chilli Jam
- Deep Fried Brie Bites, Cranberry Relish (V)
- Meats Platter (serves 2): Turkey Paupiette with Pork Sage and Chestnut Stuffing, Roast Bute Beef, Honey Glazed Gammon
- Churros - Crispy Fried Doughnut Fingers with Chocolate Dip (Vg)
Live Entertainment @ Bute Yard, Friday 15th & Saturday 16th December
During the small plates pop-ups, Bute Yard are hosting two evenings of live entertainment.
Friday 15th December - Enjoy a traditional Scottish ceilidh led by the Inver-Hooley Ceilidh Band.
Saturday 16th December - Join The Borrowed Blues for a night of live music and song.
Tickets for both events can be purchased via Eventbrite.