Christmas Food & Craft Market
Sunday 4 December, 11am-4pm at the main house
Save the date!
A celebration of all things festive, our Christmas Market is a must for anyone who enjoys a great day of shopping. Discover unique, handmade gifts and stocking fillers, and pick up the very best locally sourced food and drink. Once your shopping is complete, stop off at the Courtyard Cafe to enjoy a warm mince pie and glass of mulled wine.
Isle of Bute Artist's Collective (IBAC) Craft Market
We are delighted to partner with IBAC on the craft market in the Marble Hall. Confirmed stallholders include:
- Angela Beverley
- Animac Design
- Bute Crafts
- Bute Woodspoiler
- Isle of Bute Fused Glass Art
- Myler Decor
- Promises Jewellery
- Ruth Slater Artist
- Sarah Jane Hemsley Upholstery
- Standing Stone Crafts
Food & Drink Market
Our Food & Drink market is now fully booked. Pick up the finest regionally produced food & drink from suppliers including:
- Isle of Bute Gin (alcohol)
- Isle of Bute Smokehouse (smoked cheese & fish)
- Wild Kitchen Argyll (jams, chutneys & jellies)
- Jessmay's (florist & grocer)
- Isle of Bute Cheese (cheese)
- Northern Lights Cakery (sweet treats)
- The Dark Horse Bar (alcoholic & non-alcoholic drinks)
- Shellfield Farm (Farm2Fork ready meals)
- Braw Liquor Club (alcohol)
- Isle of Bute Coffee Company (speciality coffee)
Drop in and visit Santa in the Round-house which is situated close to the visitor car park. Open 11.30am-3.30pm, £6 per child.
Wreath Making Workshops, 11am-1pm & 2-4pm
Two Wreath Making Workshops will run during the market. Hosted by our Kitchen Gardener Dot, participants will learn how to make a beautiful festive arrangement to take home and display. All materials are supplied by Mount Stuart and participants can choose to make one of the following options:
- Traditional Festive Wreath (size = 8")
- Dried Flower Wreath (size = 8")
- Traditional Festive Garland
The workshops are limited to 12 participants and are priced at £40.00PP or £35.00PP for Mount Stuart Members. Included in the workshop price are complimentary mince pies and mulled wine (non-alcoholic also available) and access to the craft and food market. Book your workshop place here.
Tickets are priced at £2 for adults and free for Mount Stuart members and children under 16.
We strongly recommend pre-booking your tickets online. Book your tickets here.