Weddings at Mount Stuart
We invite you to make Mount Stuart your home for the day…
Set in 300 acres of the best gardens to be found in Scotland, Mount Stuart House has been home to the Bute Family since 1717. In 1995 it opened its doors to the public and has been offering stunning rooms and warm cosy guest accommodation to wedding guests worldwide ever since.
The Mount Stuart Team are the icing on the cake
Mount Stuart is the perfect romantic getaway for any blushing Bride who, with our friendly, personal service thrown in as standard, will really feel like a princess from the moment she makes her entrance.
Every wedding at Mount Stuart starts with you
Mount Stuart’s bespoke wedding packages are created with you in mind. With several stunning locations to host your ceremony and reception, Mount Stuart is the perfect venue for groups of guests from 2 – 200.
See for yourself by booking an exclusive viewing
Book a viewing with the Mount Stuart Team at a time and date to best suit you. During the show round, you will have the chance to view the whole house with a dedicated event coordinator who will discuss your requirements and offer advice to help make your dream day a reality.
Mount Stuart at a glimpse
- Accommodation for up to 37 guests within the main house
- Catering supplied by Mount Stuart’s in-house team, or external caterer of your choice
- Use of Mount Stuart’s gardens & grounds for your wedding photographs
- Services of Mount Stuart’s Master of Ceremonies as required
- Services of Mount Stuart’s piper for your guests arriving
- Services of a dedicated Event Coordinator to help schedule your day and liaise with your external suppliers
- House flowers set
- Rehearsal time the day prior to your wedding