Mount Stuart Membership
As a member of Mount Stuart you will enjoy many benefits such as discounts at the Bute Kitchen, early access to our events & tours, and our regular membership e-newsletter full of exciting news and stories from our team, but most importantly you’ll be supporting the work of the Mount Stuart Trust.
Your membership fee contributes to helping keep Mount Stuart house & gardens open to the public, supports our conservation work on our stunning building and Collection and helps us to provide work experience and opportunities to young people from the Isle of Bute and the West Coast of Scotland.
We offer three types of membership, Day Pass, Annual and Bute Memberships, find out which is best for you below:
- Regular e-newsletters
- Free repeat admission from 1st January – 31th Dec 2019 (during our open all season hours)
- 10% discount on Private Tours
- 10% discount at Bute Kitchen
- 10% discount on Mount Stuart venue hire
- Exclusive access to ticket pre-sales for special events
- Access to exclusive Bute member events
£0.00 – £95.00
|Ticket Type||Day Ticket/Membership (Day pass only)||Annual Membership (1st January - 31th Dec 2019)||Bute Annual Membership* (Bute residents only)|
|Family (2 adults & 3 children)||£39||£95||£24 or £48**|
* Bute memberships will only be posted to Bute addresses or issued to customers with proof of a Bute address
** For Bute residents with children under 16 kids go free, £24 for 1 adult, 3 children or £48 for 2 adults, 3 children